Monday, September 14, 2009

Wow RCBC Bankard

Wow! I am impressed more with Bankard. Here is their reply to my email:

__________________________

Mr. Froilan Grate


Dear Mr. Grate,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how our service is doing. Please accept my apologies for this late reply. I was out for a series of whole day meetings in the past week and it is only now that I got the chance to read your email and review the incident you cited. While I was out, the team that is responsible for the website maintenance was given an advance copy of your email so that they could look into the problem you cited.

Please accept my personal apologies for the inconvenience our website access may have caused you. I personally welcome your suggestions as this is the only way we can better improve our facilities and services to meet our customers' needs and expectations.

I discussed your comments on the accesibility of our website with our team that manages our website. Our website, www.bankard.com or www.rcbcbankard.com is accessible through Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape and Google chrome. We were concerned to learn that you could not access our website through any of these browsers. Testings on the website showed that these could still be accessed through these browsers.

Admittedly, accessibility to the statements at the moment is accessed through the internet explorer browser only. Our team is currently working on opening the access to other browsers. My understanding is work on this particular area is targeted to be finished within 60 days. I have advised them of your comments so the work could take into consideration your suggestions.

We offer delivery of statements through the email but at the moment this will require an internet explorer browser. This could be accessed through other browsers once the work on the access through the statements using other browsers is completed.

I deeply regret the trouble our web facility may have caused you and ask for your forebearance. Lastly, thank you for feedback and suggestions. Should you have any further feedback on our service, feel free to write me at my ____.



MARLYN V. ANGELES
Customer Service Head

2 comments:

Unknown October 12, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

hi, im searching for ways to contact rcbc customer service and i came across your website. can you please share ms. marlyn's email address? calling their hotline is of no use as im not getting satisfactory answers from them. thanks!

Unknown April 20, 2011 at 7:37 PM  

Uh oh. Ganoon na katagal pala ang problemang ito? Malabo nang ma-access ko pa ang SOA ko on-line using an iPad/iPhone's Safari browser. :(

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP