Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Not so Smart after all

Submitted Post:

Smart Communications
To whom it may concern:

I would like to bring to your attention that there are unfortunately, a lot of defective prepaid PINS out there in the market. Before you wonder WHY I'm writing you instead of not going to your "hotlines", do not worry, I will outline shortly their non-existence.

First, your PINs. I have had a SMART prepaid line, and just to be sure the number is 0919 481 7462, for as long as I can remember. This line has probably been mine since 2004, so I think it's safe to say that I've been a loyal customer. Anyway, through all these years, I've had several encounters with defective PINs and have lost at LEAST Php10K in load. I purchased card no. 000597383789, which expires on 04-30-2010, and that has this Eheads free ringtone or whatever, in a gas station (Shell or Petron I forget which) on the corner of Ortigas; that intersection before Greenhills, I think it is McKinley Rd, cor. Ortigas. It has not been entered because the little voice of your little top up machine says that it's invalid. I don't see how that is. I'm sorry, but this is the last straw. I think that after all this time of lost PINs and unfortunately for me, lost MONEY, I think I deserve to be given my load. It's Php300, and though that may be small and insignificant to you, that is a whole bunch of calls that I could've made, for me.

Now, in trying to actually contact your service support...oh wait. You have none. I keep running around, pressing all sorts of buttons to answer your seemingly "high tech" FAQs pre-recorded labyrinth that MAKES NO SENSE, and voila, I've wasted time. Why? you may ask... Your FAQs first and foremost do NOT answer anything important, such as: WHO DOES ONE CALL WHEN THERE ARE QUESTIONS ABOUT LOAD? It's all promos. And when I try to get to your Operator (if you have one, because I tried at least 5 times), the line goes dead or worse, busy. Are you hoping that we, your customers, will get tired of calling? So the Customer support call is now more expensive than the Php300 you guys owe me. THANKS GUYS. Sa alam ko, when a Globe subscriber calls for help, the call is FREE.

By and by, maybe you guys should look into your website too because it looks like it's just a bunch of promos. Your Customer Service there is nearly nonexistent too.

Anyway, this is coming from someone who will soon be an EX-customer of yours. I just thought it would be a good idea to let you know what a loyal customer has to go through to get heard by you. So, thank you for your time and consideration on this matter, if you do consider it at all.

Sincerely,
Aimee R. Marcos

0 comments:

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP